What Are Cookies?
Cookies consist of data obtained during your time on the internet. For example, if you want to use data such as which location and device you connect to our website from, which of our content you view for how long, constitute cookies. As Magro Metal company, we provide you with better quality services by analyzing these cookies.
- The data obtained from you by our company's website, i.e. cookies, are uploaded to your browser by the search engine you use.
- Thus, cookies that have already been saved when you visit our website again allow your experience on the site to be personalized.
- In this way, thanks to cookies, the quality of the service we offer to you increases.
In What Way Are Cookies Used?
- Analyzing the trends of our users
- Improving our Internet services
- Providing personalized service
- Analyzing statistics
Another thing you should know about the cookies we obtain from you is that all of the data is anonymous. Therefore, you do not have to worry about your safety.
How To Control Cookies?
You can check for yourself whether our company can benefit from the cookies obtained from you. If you don't want your data to be used in the development of our services, what you need to do to prevent it is quite simple. You will see a section called "Cookies" in the settings section of your browser. Here you can prevent the acquisition of your data by turning off cookie permissions. In addition, more detailed information about cookies can be obtained from the help tab here.
As Magro Metal, we use Google Analytics services to analyze the data obtained from you, i.e. cookies. Google Analytics, developed by Google, provides our company with activity reports of the data. These reports help us to improve our services.