Magro Metal Limited Personal Data Protection Policy
The data obtained by our Company is used only for business purposes as a Data Controller. This use takes place within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK). The business purposes for which the data is used are; data is used, stored, recorded, updated, transferred or classified. Our company takes great care to protect the privacy of private life and the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals when carrying out these operations. Therefore, all transactions are carried out as required by the Laws and Regulations. In addition, security measures, technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure that transactions are carried out in this way.
This policy text regarding the protection of our company's personal data is intended for real and legal persons other than the employees and employees of the company. The data obtained from these individuals as data controllers are stated below, stating that they are not limited to only those specified;
Your personal data consists of data such as; your name, surname, T.C. identification number, residence address, contact number, e-mail address, billing information, signature, security video recording, call center voice recording, bank account information, transactions you perform, access and traffic information in order to benefit from the contracts of our services.
The collection of your personal data can take place in many different processes. These processes are as follows:
- The process of creating user records, which is carried out completely or partially automatically,
- Communication process with the call center,,
- Processes in which our customer representatives receive information from you,
- The process of examining the identity samples or other documents requested during our services.
The data obtained from these processes are preserved in this text under the conditions of the symptoms.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Data obtained from you with your knowledge;
- The products and services offered by our company benefit you or the organizations you represent,
- Determination and implementation of our company's strategies in the commercial field,
- To be able to carry out marketing activities,
- To be able to carry out business development and planning actions,
- Carrying out administrative operations managed by our company,
- Ensuring the security and supervision of our company's locations,
- Establishing relationships with our business partners, customers, suppliers and employees,
- Ensuring the contractual requirements and financial processes of the products and services we offer,
- The introduction of our human resources policies,
- It is used for the search of our company's call center or for the use of the website. These are included in the purposes for which the data is used, but the transactions are not limited to these.
How To Store and Collect Personal Data
The data obtained by our company with your knowledge is collected by completely or partially automated or non-automated methods. These methods use the following;
- Call center
- Social media accounts
- Mobile apps
Each of these elements plays a role in the collection of data. In addition, this data can be obtained by oral, written or electronic methods. This data is also stored in oral, written or electronic media. All data is protected by technical security infrastructure against unauthorized access, manipulation, loss, damage and so on.
The data is used in accordance with the basic principles specified by the personal protection law in order for Magro Metal Limited to continue its activities in the channels specified in this text or in different legal situations. In addition, it is ensured that personal data can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this clarification text for the individual data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the law on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data obtained from you is stored provided that it is not used outside the targets and areas where you are informed. In addition, all security measures and measures are taken to protect the data. Where there is a legal retention period, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when this period ends.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred where necessary for the purposes described within the scope of the law and other legislation. The target of these transfers is the individuals and organizations mentioned below.
- Companies or representatives that we authorize and who are engaged in activities for the benefit of our company,
- Regulatory or supervisory institutions,
- Institutions or organizations that have the right by law to request your personal data,
- Business partners, suppliers, contractors, banks, credit or financial institutions,
- Consultants on tax and similar matters,
- Mandatory persons related to legal follow-up stages,
- Third parties with whom we receive consultancy services related to the institution,
- Third parties providing services to our company at home and abroad,
- Employees and business partners who determine the commercial and business objectives of our company and manage human resources,
- Legally authorized public institutions, organizations or private persons.
All transfers to the persons, institutions or organizations listed above are carried out in accordance with the personal data transfer conditions and objectives specified in articles 8 and 9 of the law on the use of personal data.
Your Rights Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Information
There are certain rights that you have in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law. You can claim these rights by contacting our company. The rights you have are as follows:
- Get information about the processing status of your data,
- If your data has been processed, do not request information,
- To learn the purpose of processing your data,
- To find out if your data is being used for the purpose,
- To learn about the 3rd persons to whom your data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of your data in cases where it is incomplete or inaccurately processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of the obtained data in accordance with Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law,
- To learn the transactions carried out by the people to whom the data is transferred,
- Objecting to the resulting results against you due to the analyses carried out as a result of automatic procedures,
- Do not demand compensation for damages in case of damages due to unlawful processing.
In cases where you have applied in writing to Magro Metal Limited regarding your rights listed above, you will be returned free of charge within one month at the latest according to the criteria of your request.
In accordance with paragraph 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can submit your request to our company in the form of a written petition or by other methods decided by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can submit your petition prepared according to the above conditions to the offices or branches of our company or send it directly to the e-mail address.